Gain Tally ERP 9 with 100% Placements
- 100% Placement Assurity for Freshers, Working Professionals.
- Extremely Experienced Trainer (10+ Years)
- Free Software Installations
- Tally ERP 9 Training with GST from the Creators of Tally Company
- Certification in Tally
- We provide Latest course Study Materials
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Live Webinar training from Tally Education
- Certificates issued can be verified on Tally Education Website.
To Meet the industry demand for Tally.ERP 9 trained professionals and to bridge the gap between training and placements, TEPL has established authorized institute Genesis EducationComputer Education Pvt Ltd – Tally Institute of Learning (TIL).
Introduction to TEPL
Tally Education Private Limited (TEPL), established under the purview of Tally Solutions, intents to empower the current and next generation employees to contribute in a greater measure to their work, while finding personal success. TEPL envisions to be the premier solutions provider for all manpower related challenges of SME & MNC Companies.
- Tally is India’s leading Business Management Software Product Company
- Tally was established in the year 1986
- TSPL was the first to introduce CODELESS software
- TSPL was first to launch Natural Language Interface
- TSPL has launched many Unique Features
- Tally is a rapid adoption product across industries
- 90% Market Share in SME Segment in India
- Tally provides ERP Business Management Solutions
- 30:70 Theory to Practical Sessions as per Industry Standards
Become a Google Certified Professional
- Skills helps the Student to grow. But imagine the student getting certified along with skills.
- After Completion of training student becomes an expert in DIGITAL Marketing & also be a Google Certified Professional.
- Genesis Educationwill prepare and help the students to clear the Exam.
- Students will get Industry Recognized Genesis EducationVerifiable Certificate.
List Of Courses
- Computerised Accounting using Tally.
- ERP 9Learn Tally.
- ERP 9Learning Tally.ERP 9 Simplified.
- Chapter 1: Introduction Features of Tally.ERP 9, Getting Started with Tally.ERP 9, Creating Company, Select, Shut & Alter Company & Company details, Features & Configuration: Voucher Entry, Invoice, Payroll, Banking, Licensing.
- Chapter 2: Creating Chart of Accounts, Ledgers & Groups, Inventory masters, Displaying & Altering Inventory masters.
- Chapter 3: Contra Voucher, Payment Voucher, Receipt Voucher, Journal Voucher, Sales Voucher, Credit Note Voucher, Purchase Voucher, Debit Note Voucher, Reversing Journal Voucher, Memo Voucher, Optional Vouchers, Post Dated Vouchers, Creating New Voucher Types, Pure Inventory Transactions, Invoicing, Voucher Class.
- Chapter 4: Introduction to Cost Centers & Cost Categories, Voucher Entries, Cost Center Reports.
- Chapter 5: Order Processing & Pre-Closure of Orders
- Chapter 6: Banking, Cheque Management, Cheque Printing, Deposit Slip, Payment Advice, Bank Reconciliation
- Chapter 7: Reports in Tally.ERP 9; Financial Statements: – Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Accounts, Trail Balance, Ratio Analysis, Books & Registers: Day book, Purchase & Sales Register, Cash & Bank Books, Outstanding’s, Statistics.
- Chapter 8: TDS Introduction, Implementation of TDS in Tally.ERP 9, Quick Setup Recording Transactions, TDS Reports.
- Chapter 9: Advanced Features in Tally.ERP 9:- Export & Import of Data, Backup & Restore Company Data, Emailing, Message Centre, Multi Currency, Tally.net, Support Centre, Password Policy.
- Chapter 1: Introduction Features of Tally.ERP 9, Getting Started with Tally.ERP 9, Creating Company, Select, Shut & Alter Company & company details, Features & Configuration: Voucher Entry, Invoice, Payroll, Banking, Licensing.
- Chapter 2: What is Business Organization ?
- Chapter 3: Accounting on Computers
- Chapter 4: Introduction to Tally, Tally.ERP 9 Start-up, Setting up of a Company in Tally.ERP 9, Creating & Altering Company, Features: F1: Accounting Features, F2: Inventory Features, F3: Statutory & Taxation, F4: Tally.net Features, F5: Audit Features, F6: Add-on Features F12: Configuration:- General, Numeric, Accounts, Inventory & Voucher Configuration, Setting up Account Heads, Groups & Ledgers, Voucher types (Predefined voucher types) Accounting Vouchers:- Contra Voucher, Payment Voucher, Receipt Voucher, Journal Voucher, Sales Voucher & Purchase Voucher.
- Chapter 5: Introduction to Trading Organization, Nature of Trading Organizations, Difference between Trading & Service Organizations, Activities in a Trading Organization, Accounting & Commercial Terms: – Cash & Credit Purchases, Cash & Credit Sales, Returns. Allowances, Purchase Returns, Sales Returns, Credit Period, Trade Discount & Cash Discount, Bills of Exchange, Price Levels, Cost of Goods available for sale, cost of goods sold, Gross Profit, Operating Expenses, Operating Profit (PBIT), Nett Profit, Meaning of Inventory, Inventory Valuation: – FIFO, LIFO, Weighed Average Cost, Standard Cost, Inventory Systems
- Chapter 6: Setup of a Trading Organization, create a new company, Enabling VAT (Value Added Tax),Transactions for Trading Organizations
- Chapter 7: Generating & Printing of Reports in Tally.ERP 9, Financial Statements, Accounting Books & Registers, Inventory Books & Reports, Statement of Accounts, Statements of Inventory, MIS Reports in Tally.ERP9, Budgeting & Controls, Scenario Management, Bank Reconciliation Statement, Exception Reports, Printing of the same.
- Chapter 8: Generating Statutory Reports in Tally.ERP 9, VAT Reports, CST Reports, TDS Reports
- Chapter 9: Introduction to Service Organization
- Chapter 10: Accounting for Service Organization, setting of a new Company, Recording Transactions for Service Organizations
- Chapter 11: Generating & Printing of Reports in Service Organization
- Chapter 12: Generating Statutory Reports in Tally.ERP 9 for Service Organizations:- Service Tax Computation, Service Tax Payables, Input Credit Summary, ST-3 Returns, E-Filing, Exception Reports
- Chapter 1: Getting Started with Tally.ERP 9 & Elemental Features
- Chapter 2: Creating Masters in Tally.ERP 9
- Chapter 3: Vouchers Entry & Invoicing
- Chapter 4: Bill-Wise Details
- Chapter 5: Credit Limits
- Chapter 6: Basics of Banking
- Chapter 7: Interest Calculations – Simple Interest
- Chapter 8: Cost Centres & Cost Categories
- Chapter 9: Reports in Tally.ERP 9
- Chapter 10: Order Porcessing & Pre-Closure of Orders
- Chapter 11: Price Levels & Price Lists
- Chapter 12: Point of Sale (POS)
- Chapter 13: Zero-Valued Entries
- Chapter 14: Different Actual & Billed Quantitates
- Chapter 15: Batch-wise Details
- Chapter 16: Bills of Materials
- Volume 2: (Taxation)
- Chapter 17: Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Chapter 18: Service Ta
- Chapter 19: Tax Deducted at Source (TDS)
- Chapter 20: Excise for Dealers
- Chapter 21: Excise for Manufactures
- Chapter 22: Advanced Features in Tally.ERP 9:- Export & Import of Data, Backup & Restore Company Data E-Mailing in Tally.ERP 9, Message Centre in Tally.ERP 9, Multi-Currency, Multi-Lingual, Tally.Net, Support Centre, Security, Levels of Security, Password Policy.
Unique Features of Tally
- TALLY AUTHORISED COURSEWARE – Industry Relavant course content designed by Tally Education.
- CERTIFIED AND EXPERIENCED FACULTY – Tally Education Certified.
- LICENSED SOFTWARE – Latest version of Licensed Tally Software used for training.
- BLENDED LEARNING – Optimai blend of Class Room Training and Online Training.
- TALLY DIRECT – Live Webinar based training from Tally Education
- ONLINE ASSESSMENTS – Flexibility in taking Online Assessments at convenient time slots.
- MOCK ASSESSMENTS – Opportunity to Practice Online, before final assessments.
- GUEST LECTURERS – special classes by external faculty and industry practitioners.
- VIDEO PRESENTATIONS – Student will be given access to the latest video’s and presentation about the course.
- MORE PRACTICAL SESSIONS – Higher ratio of practical sessions for better learning. (70% practical and 30% theory)
- VERTIFIABLE CERTIFICATION – Certificates issued can be verified on Tally Education Website. (www.tallyeducation.com)
|Tax Accountant||Accountants Manager||Finance Manager||Accounts Manager|
|Accounts & Administration Executive||Project Assistant Accountant||Recovery Executive||MIS Executive|
|Finance Executive||Audit Manager||Inventory Control Executive||Many More....|
Certificate details along with the Name of the College can be verified on the website. For More Details Visit : www.tallyeducation.com
Tally ERP 9 COURSE DETAILS
100% Placement Program
- Job Assurity: 100% Guaranteed Placement Support. Assist you to get JOB in top MNC’s, Mid & Small scale Companies
- Resume Preparation Support
- Conducted 2 to 3 Mock Tests
- Mock Interviews to increase your confident level
- Anybody can learn Digital Marketing and get Job
- You have opportunities to work on Real time Case Studies
- 35 – 45 hrs Real Time Practical training classes
- You can get extensive Practical Knowledge on each and every Topics
- Weekdays Classes with different time Slots
- Weekend Schedules with flexible Timings
- Location:Courses have been taken in our Coimbatore location (#266, gowtham complex, 2nd Street,Gandhipuram,Coimbatore-641012.)
- you Can get Corporate Training at client locations
- Job Ready Courses
- Get Real time Projects to Practice
- Attend 2 to 3 Classes with free of cost
- Free Technical Support after completing course
- If you absent any classes, back up Classes available
- Free Technical Support on Freelancing Projects to Earn more Money
- Free Interntet and Laboratory Facility
Important Digital Marketing Syllabus Covered
- Advanced SEO as per the latest Google algorithm
- SEM, Pay per Click (PPC), Google Adwords, Bing Ads & Yahoo
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, Google plus)
- Email Campaigns & Affiliate Marketing
- Google Analytics, Google Adsense & Google Maps (Local SEO)
- Youtube Video Advertisements, Mobile Apps Promotions
- Display Advertising, Online Reputation Management
- Google Tag Managaer, Google Search Console
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook Certification